– What is Cyber Security?
– Importance of Cyber Security
– Cyber Security Domains
– CIA Triad
– Vulnerability, Threat and Risk
-History and Features of Linux
-Architecture of Linux OS
-Linux Command Line
-Software Package Management
-Users and Groups
-Service and Process Management
– Computer Networks and Types of Networks
– Network Devices
– IP and MAC Address
– IPv4 and IPV6 Packet Structure
– Addressing and Subnetting
– OSI Model and TCP/IP Model
– Network Protocols (TCP, UDP, ICMP, ARP)
– Network Services (DNS, DHCP, SNMP, FTP)
– Packet Analysis using Wireshark
– Internet, Intranet, and Extranet
– IDS, IPS and IDPS
– VPN and tunneling
– Network Address Translation (NAT) and PAT
– Honeypots & Deception Technology
– Fundamentals of Vulnerability Assessment and Management
– Vulnerability Assessment tool Deployment Strategy
– Scanning Methodologies
– Authenticated vs Non-Authenticated Scanning
– Planning and Performing Infrastructure Security Assessment
– Interpreting and Calculating CVSS Score
– Risk Identification and Categorization
– Patches and Updates
– Cyber Security Compliance (GDPR, HIPAA, SOX)
– ISO IEC 27001/ISO 27002
– Penetration Testing Standards (OWASP, WASC, SANS25, PTES, OSSTMM)
– Risk Governance & Risk Management
– Cyber Crime & Classification of Cyber Crimes
– NIST Cybersecurity Framework
– Case Studies
– Introduction to Penetration Testing
– Types of Penetration Testing
– Pentesting Services
– Penetration Testing Phases
– Pre-Engagement Actions
– Exploitation (Automated)
– Password Cracking
– Manual Exploitation of System Vulnerabilities
– Privilege Escalation (Linux and Windows)
– Pivoting and Double Pivoting
– Resolution & Retesting
– File Security
– Web application Technologies
– Web Application offence and defence
– Web Reconnaissance
– Web Application Vulnerability Assessment
– CMS Enumeration and Exploitation
– Tools – Nikto, OWASP-Zap, gobuster, wpscan
– OWASP Top 10 Web Risks
– Web Application Pentesting Checklist
– Authentication & Authorization
– Session Management
– File Security
– Web Application Firewalls
– Tools – BurpSuite, Sqlmap, wafw00f
– Introduction to Cryptography
– Symmetric Ciphers
– Asymmetric Ciphers
– Pseudo-Random Number Generator
– Building SSL certificates
– Digital Certificates and Digital Signatures
– Disk Encryption
– Introduction Active Directory
– Active Directory Setup
– Active Directory Enumeration
– Kerberos Authentication
– Active Directory Attack Vectors
– Active Directory Post Enumeration
– Active Directory Post Attacks
– AD Defense- Detection
– Android OS Architecture
– IOS Architecture
– Android app structure
– Rooting Concept
– Compromising Android OS with malware
– Android Application Reverse Engineering
– Android App Penetration Testing
– Wi-Fi Security
– Aircrack-ng Essentials
– Attacking Wi-Fi security protocols (WEP, WPA/WPA2)
– Rogue Access Points
– Attacking Captive Portals
– Phishing Attacks
– Social Engineering Campaigns
– Human based attacks
– Defense against Social Engineering
– Architectural Concept and Design Requirements
– Deployment Models and Security
– Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
– Container Security
– Cloud Data Security
– Legal and Compliance Implications
– IBM Qradar – Log Analysis
– IBM Qradar – Network/Flow Analysis
– Offense Management
– SOC Analysis using Splunk
– Data Visualization with Pivots and Databases
– Search Processing Language Basics
– Splunk Knowledge Objects
– Generating Alerts
– Basics of Shell Scripting
– Basics of Python Programming
– Automating Pentesting with Python
– Understanding Buffer Overflow
– Exploiting Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
– Writing Exploit Code using Python
Considering the importance of Cyber Security in the digital era, hackerSlash has introduced “Cyber Security Professional” course for someone who wish to deep dive into the dynamic and promising course which help them landing into Cyber Security Domain.
The course focus on how to indulge in the basics and help in getting expertise by implementing various practices thus tuning the mindset and also build confidence. Hands on training helps the student in improving the performance and also in developing the skill set to face tough challenges.
Cyber Security team plays a very crucial role in an organization which rely on internet usage and whose digital assets are at stake. Considering the new challenges like malwares, social engineering attacks and ransomware targeted attacks, best practices in cybersecurity has become the utmost priority for such organizations. Cyber Security Professional course will help you understand the role to play when you get an entry level opportunity in any organization.
Many aspirants who wish to choose Cyber Security as their career or wish to change their domain to Cyber Security have many queries in their mind. Considering few are as follows,
✓ Where/How to start?
✓ What do I need to know?
✓ Where can I get the understanding of core concepts thoroughly?
Considering the above-mentioned queries, our team of skilled professional trainers have designed this course which will help the students in understanding and delivering the concepts to the core.
How to start a career in Cyber Security Domain?
To develop the mindset of a hacker and to evolve as a Pen Tester, you need to be skilled in the below listed,
✓ Having an open mindset to learn new things
✓ Doing research at your end for covered topics (A lot!)
For most successful penetration testers or white hat professionals in an organization, before shifting to the Cyber Security role, you will notice that for a major part of the career they were into a System Administration stuff or Networking role or if you consider the context of developers who turned into Pen Testers, the most important point is they have a thorough understanding of how things work before looking at them from security perspective.
It can be very intimidating for a new candidate to grasp familiarity with these roles, understand how they are important and that is where our training comes in. We have a motto of “Keeping the foundation or core strong” to build a proper understanding of the concepts. With our flexible online training program for candidates, we provide email support, help with technical support for labs, and at the conclusion of the course prepare the candidate for mock interviews. We provide Cyber Security Training in Dhaka or Online. Cyber security course fee includes all the Key Features mentioned. learn cyber security online or In-Person with the best qualified certified trainers.
The best part of the course is there is no age criteria, the most appropriate candidates can be undergraduate students, students currently pursuing their graduation or graduates who are looking for landing their first job as an Information Security role. The course is a mix of theoretical and practical training and focuses majorly on the following areas:
✓ Understanding of Cyber Security fundamentals
✓ Learning and understanding Ethical Hacking and Pen Testing techniques
✓ Learn Threat Analysis with Security Operations Fundamentals (with IBM QRadar)
✓ Learning usage of tools/ techniques in respective contexts
✓ Learning Python Scripting
✓ Providing mock interviews after course commencement
After the successful completion of this course, candidates will be eligible for applying the following job roles
– Information Security Analyst
– Network Security Professional
– Security Operations Analyst (SOC)
– Security Analyst – VA
– Security Engineer
– VAPT Analyst
– Application Security Analyst
– Security Consultant
– Information Security Consultant
Student should have basic computer knowledge and also should have keen interest in learning Cyber Security Course concepts irrespective of their background.
Student will be issued with an Internship certificate from hackerSlash after successful completion of the course. We provide Cyber Security Training online as well as In-Person.
hackerSlash is providing training on Cyber Security domain for more than 5 years. We have got the best qualified certified trainers in delivering what they speak of.
As per the requirement, Theory / Practical examinations are conducted to find out how the students are performing and then help them by assisting which areas they need to focus more. At the end of course we invite a panel of Cyber Security working professionals to conduct mock interviews.
Once registered for this course, a student whether he/she attend or miss the class will get the recording of each and every class to their respective mail which can be accessed for a span of 1 year. We provide Cyber Security Training online as well as In-Person.
We have a different set of instructors for conducting the sessions. They hold different certifications and are trained to tackle different modules covered in our course. learn cyber security online or In-Person with the best qualified certified trainers.
Students will be given a chance to clarify all their queries after each and every class is completed. learn cyber security online or In-Person with the best qualified certified trainers.
hackerSlash assures that the skills you acquire in the course during training will help you crack interviews and the certification will make you stand out from the crowd. We provide Cyber Security Training in Bangladesh or Online. Cyber security course fee includes all the Key Features mentioned.
Yes, anyone who is interested in and passionate about cybersecurity roles and wants to pursue a career in the same can take advantage of our training program.
Unfortunately we do not provide job placement / assistance but what we assure you is the skill set you acquire in this course during the training sessions will help you crack interviews which make you stand out from the crowd.
For any queries, you may please contact us on +8801568609741 or drop a mail to us at email@example.com. We provide Cyber Security Training in Bangladesh or Online. Cyber security course fee includes all the Key Features mentioned. learn cyber security online or In-Person with the best qualified certified trainers.
PROCESSOR: Intel i3 or above (5th Generation or above)
RAM: Minimum 4GB (Recommended 6GB) or above
HARD DISK: 160GB or above
– No travelling hassle. Online Training provides maximum benefits with minimum efforts, you no longer have to worry about spending time travelling to a Training Center.
– Online Training is an effective time management tool for employees working for an organization to spend time on building skills without interfering with daily work duties.
– With Online Training the candidates can join the session from anywhere using the internet, be it your home or office. Isn’t that awesome?
– Live Interaction to learn and resolve queries is on top priority.
– The candidates will be benefited with the Recorded Live Sessions and Class Materials after the session.
– Get the advantage with 6 Months of Email Support.
– We value the trust of our patrons immensely. You as a Customer can cancel your Registration anytime within the first 3 classes, if you feel that the course doesn’t meet your expectations and We can guarantee you 100% Money back.
– You may ask for a refund by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our customer service, In such a case we will refund any payment already made by you for the Registration.
Once your Registration is cancelled, your refund will be processed in the original mode of payment which will be credited within 20 working days.
– Candidates who have attended more than 3 classes.
– Invoice once generated and received by the student cannot be refunded.
– Payment Gateway charges cannot be waived off and thus student will get the refund amount with deducted charges.
Please note that the above mentioned are subject to change from time to time without prior notice. hackerSlash reserves the right to make changes as required in order to meet the industry standards.